Help Us Make a Difference
With your help we can continue to strengthen the University Department of Ophthalmology by ensuring that they have the best research staff and equipment that is available so that they can continue to attract the highest level of support for the research projects which benefit us locally, nationally and internationally.
If the current research is successful patients will benefit through the ability of clinicians to intervene early in the diseases of glaucoma, cornea and macular degeneration.The longer term aim is to reverse the disease process.
You can help us by:
Giving a donation to the Cambridge Eye Trust or to a scientific research project.
If you wish to donate to a specific project such as glaucoma research, children's work or the purchase of a specific piece of equipment please state this on the donation form and your contribution will be credited to that account.
The easiest was to make a donation and for the Cambridge Eye Trust to claim Gift Aid* is click on the button below.
*If you're a UK tax payer then Cambridge Eye Trust can increase your donation by an extra 25p for every £1 you donate by claiming Gift Aid from HM Revenue & Customs at no extra cost to you.
• Alternatively please donate by filling in one of the forms below when you will be offered the option to agree to Gift Aid:
- Donations by Cash, Cheque, Postal Order or Bank Transfer (Printable Word Document Form)
- Donations by Standing Order (Printable Word Document Form)
- Donations via a Legacy in your Will
- By donating from a Charities Aid Foundation(CAF) account website Quote Charity No: 265140
Mr Nicholas Sarkies - email@example.com
Professor Keith Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to our registered charity address:
THE CAMBRIDGE EYE TRUST
CHARITY NO. 265140
Cambs PE28 9NB
Tel: 01273 738987
The annual report to the Charity Commission can be found on their website.